What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Jesse Is Here for the Week

Both Tony and Jesse are out of school.  Tony a week before Jesse.  So Jesse is here for the week.  I took them to the park the other night, they went swimming at the Normans today.  They went to Great America Monday.  They are having a good time.  However Tony now has Cub Scouts for a few afternoons. It is a busy week.  They have been jumping on the trampoline.  They have been throwing the ball around the house, and nothing broken yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment