What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Visiting Board of Supervisors Meeting for Unit Based Team Presentation

About a month ago I was at the Board of Supervisor Meeting as part of the Unit Based Team presentation.  This is a collaborative effort between the union, administration management and line staff to work on projects to improve the work environment.  I am there with my boss Joe Tansek.  Also his boss Mikelle Le and her boss Sandra Hernandez were also present.  We represent the work done at the Mental Health Callcenter.  We worked on a project to help people get connected with services.
http://sccgov.iqm2.com/Citizens/SplitView.aspx?Mode=Video&MeetingID=6055&Format=Agenda
At the above website look for Unit Based Teams on the left and you will go directly to where the presentation takes place.

As part of the meeting there was also a presentation on the Armenian genocide of 1915 and also a presentation to the Crisis Intervention Team officers.  This is a collaborative between the police organizations of Santa Clara County and mental health in which mental health trains the officers to handle mental health situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment