What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Caleb's last letter and pictures, Nauvoo and Carthage




Subject: We had a wonderful week!

Family,
Life is so great! We have seen so many miracles that they are numberless. 
I can't tell you how excited I am for what the future holds. 

Good news! Elder Broadbent and I will be staying together! Which means we will probably be together my last transfer as well! Which also means that besides Elder Standage he will be my second three transfer companion!
It's gonna be awesome. He is going to keep pushin me to finish strong.

So I must admit... Mama sent me a Birthday package and I definitely opened it early. And it was so funny. The stuff that was in there was out of control! 
I played a lil dress up on Sunday night while Elder BBent was collecting key indicators from the zone. And let me tell ya... the pictures were out of control funny. ahaha. I have also recently realized that I am an awful yoyo'er and that fake mustaches are like coolest things ever. aha. Anyways, it was a fun little pre birthday celebration. I was also blowing those little Birthday horn things in Elder Broadbents ears and he was probably so tired of me. aha. Anyways,
Thanks for the package mama! 

Life as a missionary is so good. 
Today during studies I felt prompted to set goals for the last two transfers of my mission. I just feel like I need to push myself harder in order to experience the most growth possible. So I was able to set goals during my studies and I am pretty excited to do all that I can to achieve them. Father in Heaven will most definitely have to help me. But I know that they will benefit me and my spiritual growth. I am excited for the transfers ahead. 

I have a firm testimony that Jesus Christ is our Savior. I know that because of the Spirit that I feel as I read the Book of Mormon. The power in that book is beyond what words can describe. Of course it is true. If not, where did it come from? the only source could be a loving Father in Heaven. If you question your testimony of the restored gospel, please talk to a missionary. They can help. 

I love each of you. Thanks for all that you do for me. I can't believe I will be twenty tomorrow. That's old enough to like buy my own car or something! aha. I wish time would slow down. 

I am excited to leave it all on the field. The mission field that is.

Love,
Elder Caleb James Wardle



No comments:

Post a Comment