What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Life in Manteca123: Memorial Day Service: Park Clean Up

Tony was asking about this family tradition of getting up early on Memorial Day to go help clean the park.  He seemed to overestimate, but based on his years, this is our fourth Memorial Day Park Clean Up.  This is a small part we get to play in the Not Forgotten presentation put on in Manteca every year.  Those who put it on brag it is the largest such celebration West of the Mississippi.  That is pretty cool.  You can see my report of the actual day "Not Forgotten."
Here are a few pictures of this morning.  Tony did quite well, and was busy picking up with his mother for about a half hour before the temptation of friends and the playground took over.  He came home again saying Woodward Park is the best in Manteca.






No comments:

Post a Comment