What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Miranda Sent a Special Gift Home to Moma

Don't you just love Idaho spuds.  Miranda sent home a box full of potatoes, and mixed in were a few Idaho Spud candy bars.  These are Sheri's favorite, and you can't get them in California. 
I enjoyed the real spuds.  The were perfect spuds and became hash brown, baked and boiled potatoes.  Someone had given them to her.  Who cares how much it cost to ship them.
Sheri had already eaten a couple candy bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment