What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Life in Manteca 115: Manteca Holiday Parade 2014



Last Saturday Tony came home from playing over the fence at the Petersens and suggested we go to the Holiday parade.  The Petersens had two daughters playing in different bands.  This was 4:30 and the parade started at 5.  We scrambled and made our way to the high school to watch.  This is at the end of the parade so we were there with plenty of time.  We say Kade go past to collect his daughter from the end of the parade, but did not see the rest of the family.  However Tony did run into a friend from school.  We had a good time.  Of course we were waiting for Santa who represented the end of the parade.
Last time we attended this, it was cold, but this year it was actually pretty nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment