What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

First Presidency Christmas Devotional

https://www.lds.org/broadcasts/watch/christmas-devotional/2014/12?lang=eng&vid=3929047363001

We went to the stake center to enjoy the Christmas Devotional this year.  This year it offered plenty of Tabernacle Choir music.  Also featured speaker focused on giving service a this time of year.  I love that type of story, and this devotional presented plenty of stories for thought.  Henry B. Eyring was the featured speaker.
The stake featured the bishoprics serving hot chocolate and cookies.  It was very nice.  I stayed after for choir rehearsal.  We are singing next week for an evening fireside, ward and stake choir.

1 comment: