What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, February 11, 2013

49er Stadium Progression

April 2012--preparing for the work and making a different entry to 49er training camp.  The stadium is marked by and orange meshing.  These pictures are all taken from the ACE Train. 

In September there were big cranes and the lower bowl was going up.

And later in September the middle bowl was completed.

November started work on the framework for the upper bowl.

December the framework of the upper bowl was completed.


January the started sliding cement blocks into the framework.  You can see work on the upper bowl here.

Now, first of February, all the cement panels are in place.

This is going to be a beautiful stadium.  I understand there are negotiations to have the Super Bowl here within a few years.  I think it is scheduled to open in 2014. 




No comments:

Post a Comment