What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Birthday Celebrations: Sheri and Caleb

Sheri's big 50 er 39, and mother's day celebration.  Charity cut and highlighted her hair, she got mine too.




Miranda made the cake, with mixed results, as she had a hard time with the frosting.  Tony was biting it from the corners he was so anxious for cake. For a special birthday; a special song--not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwU5DVUhKWY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyzSzZ78Duo&list=PLzilNOmROiB4GCcTlub98Z8SXFO4QE--y&shuffle=320

Mothers Day Tribute

Caleb's 17  Caleb had received a guitar previously for his birthday, but Sheri forgot and got him a long board.  Charity made the cake, a dinosaur.  The Normans came over and in the sequence Anna is on the counter, with Natalie sneaking in at the end to blow out candles.  Heather is to the right and Dianna in the background.  We had to do candles three times so everyone could get
 a turn. 






No comments:

Post a Comment