What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ace Train 21: News and Commentary

Monday morning we stopped on the new tracks at Diridon Station, which means they are done.  However we have not used them since, so maybe it was a one time thing.   We used track eight, and another train used track nine. The station has gone from five tracks to nine.   One thing about Diridon, the gate for track one is often locked.  This is the track we usually use, and it is a pain to wait for someone to unlock it twice a day.

Santa Clara station reopens for ACE Train stops next Monday.  This will add fie minutes to the journey.  Another stop may be convenient at ties, close to the dentist.

The passengers from the train unloading at 6:25 in Manteca, train six, are bound to have a big smash-up some day leaving the station.  Most of the automobiles travel against the arrows, and travel fast trying to force their way into line.  Someday, someone traveling with the arrows, not  knowing how things are done, is going to get killed.  Train eight, which I usually ride, does not have this problem.  ACE needs to enforce their traffic pattern, or redraw the lines.

My train journey is more sleep now.  It is harder and harder to stay awake.  I watch the sun rising until after Tracy, and then fall asleep.  Coming home, I try to make it to Drawbridge, and sometimes Niles Canyon.  Maybe I need a book I can't put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment