What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Life in Manteca # 38

The weather has dominated couple of weeks in Manteca.   First we had strange weather with a tornado in French Camp,  The sky was really pretty for a few days.  It filled up our over drain lake in the park and inspired Caleb to borrow a kayak and invite from friends over.  Then today, in the same spot they are playing a soccer tournament in 90 degree heat.  I took Tony over to the park and pushed him on the swing, and watched a bit of soccer.  I miss it, but may soon get back into depending on Tony's interests.  Tony also showed me his climbing a tree skills and hanging on the monkey bar skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veH4tr8fNPY
 FUN AT THE LAKE LAST WEEK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOINzXgu4bM&context=C4239bcaADvjVQa1PpcFOJqn7mLHjPf7NyXLoRYw8OOL_Yv1y_TyM=
TONY AND THE DOG LAST WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment