What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ace Train 19: The New 49er Stadium



I heard they had the ground breaking for the new stadium, and I had seen a new driveway go in the the 49er offices.  I didn't realize they were the same project until I looked for the construction, and there it was.  These are pictures of the new stadium in Santa Clara from the train.  It is behind the 49er offices, but I had a better view behind the soccer fields.  The stadium is outlined with orange mesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment