What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Music Reviews' Summary

This is a summary of my musical reviews. 

*****Neil Diamond, Greatest Hits 1966-1990
*****Simon and Garfunkle, Geatest Hits
*****Gladys Knight Saints Unified Voices Choir, concert
****^ Seals and Crofts, Summer Breeze
****^The Best of Andrew Lloyd Webber
****Donny Osmond, This is the moment
**** Beach Boys, Greatest Hits
****Air Supply, Greatest Hits
****Coldplay, Austin City Limits
****As December Leaves, Oceana
****America, Horse wit no Name
****Sunset Boulevard
****Jeff Goodrich, Back to Galilee
****The Best of Broadway: The American Musical
****Carpenters Greatest Hits
***^Neil Diamond, Three Chord Opera
***^Highlights from the Phantom of the Opera
***Gladys Knight, Before Me
*** ABBA, Gold
***Sweeney Todd in Concert
***The King's Singers: Concert on BYU t.v.
***Oscar Hammerstein: The Legacy
***More Broadways Greatest Love Songs
***Carousel
**^Neil Diamond, September Morn
**^Gladys Knight, At Last
**^Guys and Dolls 50th Anniversary Recording
**^Entertainment Weekly, The Greatest Hits 1971
**Classic Andrew Lloyd Webber
**Broadway in Love
**Aida
**Finians's Rainbow
**Spamalot
*The Civil War Musical

No comments:

Post a Comment