What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

ACE Train 18

On of the most interesting buildings I see frequently on the train is the Living Hope Fellowship Center.  It is a church with a tall steeple with a cross on top.  I imagine it is actually in Newark.  It is right where the train turns form following the bay to head East and through Fremont and then through the Niles Canyon towards Pleasanton.  Here is a picture so you can see for yourself. 

I was also blessed with a beautiful sky last week, on one of those days when it wanted to rain, but just couldn't quite make up its mind. 

Lastly I have noticed that the grass just isn't quite as green as it was at this time last year.  It is starting to get there, but then it is also taking its time.  I don't know if this is because of lest moisture, or because some places are still recovering from the scorched earth last year.  However, Pleaston Hills (in the picture) are starting to get green.  They are farther along then the Altamont Pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment