What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday School:I am not Ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: Romans

Romans 8: 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

 31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be [prevail JST] against us?
 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I think this means nothing can take us from God's love, not even our own selves.  His love is always extended to us. We just have to take his outstretched hand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xquqy4cLPcU&feature=related [Instrumental, I Feel My Savior's Love]
 [lyrics]
Romans 1:  16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

No comments:

Post a Comment