What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Los Gatos Cats

I have been wanting to stop and take a picture of the Los Gatos Cats for a long time, since first reading of them some years ago.  They are on highway 17 just South of Los Gatos.  I had Sheri take a picture of them on our way to Santa Cruz.  Be fore warned, it can be difficult getting back on the freeway.


 


This link is about a book which includes the story of the cats.  If you skip the first, the cats' story is at the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment