What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

East San Antonio Hike San Jose

Arriving early for a training at the Learning Center, DTMHC office) I took a short thought the neighborhood.  I usual just stay on Santa Clara, so this was a pleasant change.  I discovered that East San Antonio has a bridge over the Guadalupe River with mosaics much like the bridge on Santa Clara.  In addition to the mosaics there was an interesting old church and a unique yard ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment