What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Happy Wedding Day to Heather

After getting back we headed to heather’s wedding.  We arrived early so we could do some temple work.  I accompanied Tony for baptisms and served as witness for a time; and then did his confirmations.  That temple is very busy.  Parking was bad with so many people.  I guess the other Provo temple is closed for cleaning.  Tony could only do five names. 
Heather looked beautiful; and there was seeing Dianna and Mark and Sue and Weldon and Charlie.  Also there were many Normans.
Heather married Timothy Scott on August 3.  The ceremony was in the Provo City Temple.  It was crowded in the temple as the Provo Temple was closed for cleaning.  Tony did a few baptisms.  This temple is unique as there are two entrances, the basement where there is a parking garage, and ground level.  They have a nice gazebo where wedding parties can wait.  Weather was great, even hot, but you would know it when Heather left the temple it was raining, and it continued while we took pictures, then it stopped again.
fountain Jared helped build

Dianna, Nicole, Natalie

Dianna, Weldon, Sue, Me, Tony, Sheri
Heather, siblings and spouses

The dinner was at the Wilkinson Center Sky Roof.  It was catered.

Elayna, Baby of Travis and Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment