What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Idaho Falls with Jeremy, Kayla and the Boys

Heading to Utah for heather’s wedding we decided to stop by Idaho and see the boys.  Jeremy moved to Idaho after the family camp out as Kayla needs some on campus time at BYU Idaho.  We were very happy to see the boys and Kayla and Jeremy.  We went to the zoo in Idaho falls.  It was fun to be with the boys as they are getting so big, and are learning so many things about the world.  They told many stories about the animals.  We saw monkeys, alligator, birds, lions, tigers, zebra, camels, red koalas, and many more animals.  They actually have a penguin exhibit.  We also saw Shanna Merrill (not her married name) who happened to also be at the zoo with family.  We left time to visit the Funland Park next door to the zoo and the kids rode a couple rides.  We then enjoyed Panda and Asher sat on my lap.  Man can that boy eat the orange chicken.  I had to cut the large pieces for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment