What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Jordan River Open House

About 35 years ago I caught the original open house, taking the Boys Ranch kids with Nancy Burtron.  This year, we just happened by really.  We were visiting Vern and Karen, who happen to live a block from the staging area for the buses shuttling people to the temple.  We hitched a ride and toured the temple.  I really enjoyed.  I especially like the art, and the spirit, and the idea of rescuing our ancestors.  I liked sharing the baptismal font with Tony, and hope to take him when he turns twelve to be baptized many times for ancestors, and cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment