What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Bowling: Logan Fun House

Bowlng and Fun House in Logan.  It took me a while to warm up, but I ended with a lot of spares.  Don't think I ever got a strike. However I did end well over 100, and was the top scorer for our group.  However Caleb let Todd take a couple turns, and if not for that he would have won easily. 



I am not sure if the little kids preferred bowling or the jungle gym.  The really enjoyed the long slide. 














No comments:

Post a Comment