What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Mom's 89th Birthday

Mom was very happy with her birthday party.  She at times struggled with remembering who everyone was, and that she was 89, but it was a good day, and a good time.  It was good to see so many nieces nephews and loved ones.  Even Cassidy was there, at the end so not in pictures.  Five of mom's granddaughters are now pregnant, Rachelle, Amber, Linsey, Charity and Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment