What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Northland Ward Chili Cook Off

I entered Kix candy (my favorite) in the competition, and also made corn bread while Sheri made chili.  However the big prizes were taken by families I home teach.  The Tulua's one first in the chili cook off, while another family I home teach, the Stokes, took third.  Grand babies were there, and my pictures of the event focused on them.  They had a great play area.  I held Asher while I ate.  He is a funny little guy.  Bronnie and SKylar are pretty funny as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment