What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, November 24, 2017

Preserving Agency, Protecting Religious Freedom


Elder Hales challenges us to stand up for our own religious liberty, and respecting the free agency of others. He gives some simple guidelines:
First become informed of issues in your community with regards to religious liberty. 
Second join with others who share our commitment to religious freedom.
Third live your life to be a good example in word and deed. 
Lastly, run to receive the blessing of agency by following the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment