What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Neighbors were Baptized this past Saturday

About a year ago our neighbor asked Tony if he were Mormon.  He had heard Tony or myself singing Primary songs.  He admitted he himself is Mormon and wanted his son to be baptized.  This began a period of missionary teaching; and then waiting for his younger sister to turn eight so they could be baptized together.  They were baptized by their uncle this past Saturday.  Sheri bore her testimony and I said the closing prayer.  It was a very spiritual occasion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment