What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Elder Holland's Testimony: The Book of Mormon is the Word of God



Powerful testimony of the Book of Mormon.  I love Elder Holland talks.

1 comment:

  1. Morgan Rainey Why do we say that Joseph and Hyrum gave their lives for the BOM? Does the escalation of he mob violence and the incarceration of Joseph Smith suggest that the BOM is the central issue? Or even close to it?

    I don’t think the Masons were happy with Joseph Smith, but I don’t think it’s because of the BOM.

    Morgan Rainey I once heard the ridiculous number of Masons he initiated in a very short amount of time. Quite politically alarming for a region and time when Masonic power brokerage held significant weight. I forget what that number is, but Joseph Smith’s Masonic involvement is a compelling part of the Nauvoo story.

    Jean Roskvist They were not in that jail because of the book

    ReplyDelete