What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Dell Osso 2017

these are the highlights of our Dell Osso trip.  We took Camberly and Hayley and Kayla was there with the boys and Jeremy joined us later.
Here is tony walking the plank.
This is a pictorial essay of the day.  Lots of fun.  Tony and I shot small pumpkins at targets.  Camberly tried but the gun was too loud.  We went on a hay ride.  Sheri and Sheri went on a scary ride, and were scared enough they decided not to do the haunted house.  We did the maze, until tony had to go potty; so I took him to the plank.  The kids had lots of fun playing.  Tony enjoyed the tires.  Camberly ran through a small maze.  Hayley liked the big legos, the boys enjoyed climbing the big tires.  There were bouncy pillows and riding pumpkins, and a sort of ferris wheel, but Skylar's reaction limited the ride to just one turn around.  that was enough.  The pig races we really enjoyed.  We had fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment