What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Booklet; Know What's Nice About You, Mother? Everything!

This is a booklet my sister gave to my mother for mother's day some years ago.  It lists many things mothers do for us:
Help us when we're in trouble
Forgive us, even if what we did really wasn't an accident
Give us comfort
Giving parties
LIstening
Being listened to
Getting us to do small tasks, and larger tasks,
Giving us a gentle push
Teaching us to do things
In the end in concludes: Everything

Written by Doris Faulhaber, illustrated by Maria Paoletti and Elena, American Greeting Corporation, Cleveland, OH, 1972.

No comments:

Post a Comment