What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, October 30, 2017

Elder Christofferson: Religious Freedom

Elder D. Todd Christofferson introduces the theme of religious freedom.  There was a meeting held in northern California with Elder Ronald A. Rasband talking.  I missed the meeting as had to work, but am looking at this films and will be sharing them.  I understand some of them were shown at the meeting.  The first presentation is entitled Respectfully Stand Up for Your Beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment