What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Jeffery R. Holland - The Last Days



This short video is taken from a conference talk from October 2009.  It was titled Safety for the Soul.    What starts as a discourse on the last days, ends as a powerful testimony of the Book of Mormon.  Holland concludes his talk with:

Brothers and sisters, God always provides safety for the soul, and with the Book of Mormon, He has again done that in our time. Remember this declaration by Jesus Himself: “Whoso treasureth up my word, shall not be deceived”15—and in the last days neither your heart nor your faith will fail you. Of this I earnestly testify in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment