What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween 2017

For my night, I passed out candy while Sheri went with Tony and the Petersens.  Jeremy and Kayla were also here with their boys.  Spud (the cat) kept me company, but he would run away whenever someone came.  Then he would come back.  He even tried eating a Twix bar and rather liked it.  I found I liked them too and tried to push them aside as I passed out candy.  We have one more night of Halloween this Saturday with the Northland Ward Party having been postponed.
Tones
Skylar didn't want his picture taken.  He was riding a dinosaur
Bronnie, not riding a horse.  He is a cowboy

Jeremy supplied the pumpkin.  I know at least one family took a picture of their daughter by the rock, and somebody else told me they liked the pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment