What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, September 9, 2016

Levi Stadium from the other Side

I pass by Levi Stadium where the 49ers play a couple times a day on the train.  However this week I got off the train and walked to the Santa Clara Convention Center, which gave me a view of the stadium from a different angle.  They have a 49er museum that is open every day if you want to pay to go in.  I decided not to with the Kaepernick mess.



Bridge to the stadium from the parking lot








No comments:

Post a Comment