What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Del Monte Park, San Jose

 The Del Monte Park is close to where Jesse lives.  After dropping him off one day I went to the park for a walk.  This park mostly has a dog park,; ;actually two, one for little dogs and one for big dogs.  This is nice, but dogs make poop and it didn't smell too nice.  The people bringing dogs are very good at cleaning up as needed, but still it had a smell.  The park supports a couple art type works, including a pretend pond and the plaque.  There was also a built in ping pong table.  It is across Auzerais Street from the Del Monte apartments, which were built where the Del Monte processing plany use to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment