What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, September 9, 2016

JustServe.org: A website for those who Care to Serve

Just Serve.org
This is a website set up by and supported by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; however it is of benefit to anyone who is looking for volunteers, or looking to do volunteer service.  If you have doubts check it out, you will find several projects in your local area.  Currently in Manteca there are projects at the Union Cemetery, Boys and Girls Club, Manteca History Museum and the Second Harvest Food Bank.



No comments:

Post a Comment