What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Charity and Anthony Move to Stockton

This last Saturday we spent the day in Stockton helping Charity and Anthony move in.  Actually I did also make a trip to Turlock to pick up a load in the van.  Then Sheri made another trip later in the day.   I don't envy them the mess they had moving everything into place.  However as a house warming party Sheri went there to cook dinner the next day.  They were a bit farther along, but definately had more to do.  Things take time.

No comments:

Post a Comment