What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Sheri Has Been Busy In Tony's Room

This projet has been completed mostly for over a month.  Sheri added the stool this week after she repainted it black to go with the decor.  I think she got the idea for the built-in desks and shelves from pinterest.  It has a pipe and wood theme.  The wall is painted black behind.



tony's solar system school project on the stool, he got 100 percent.


No comments:

Post a Comment