What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, May 30, 2016

Memorial Day Not Forgotten 2016

Because of a conflict with our church schedule this year, we were not very active at the Not Forgotten Celebration.  Tony and I went over and talked with Sammy and Dixie Davis.  Sammy is the Vietnam War hero and Medal of Honor recipient.  Mike Dye and his wife were also at the booth.  He appeared to have been at the Family History Booth, which they were taking down when we got there.  I did get signed copies of their books.  We also went back over for the fireworks.  We sat by the Hokansons and the Porters.  They each have boys Tony's age so he had a good time.  They were playing "Tron" with the lighted tubes.  Fireworks lasted about fifteen minutes.  We had parked by the Binghams, so didn't have any problem getting home.













No comments:

Post a Comment