What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Life in Manteca 51: Caswell State Park

After over a year in Manteca, we finally took our first trip to Caswell State Park, which is one of the few places which show our valley like it was over 100 years ago.  There were oaks, wild berries and wild grapes.  We had a picnic, and then a short walk, and then a drive and were close to the confluence of the Stanislaus and San Joaquin Rivers where we saw a group of Alpacas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmTbCyLquTQ

No comments:

Post a Comment