What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Life in Manteca 50: Neighborhood Party, restaurant review





Tony and I went over to the neighborhood party at our local park.  It was only a work day, so I took Tony over after I got home from work, so we were really late.  There was pony ride and police officer with his dog, but we missed this.  We did get there for the bouncy house.  Tony also enjoyed the park. 


Hot Spud, the band Caleb is a part of, played at the shopping center by our house.  Caleb plays drums and does vocals.  I will add a couple clips when I get them ready.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUyktDcJRZQ


Sheri and I went  to ****^Black Bear Diner for our anniversary.  There is a new on in Manteca.  We both had prime rib.  I had a strawberry shake, and ended up taking most of the prime rib home.  However we both gave them a thumbs up for decor and food.

2 comments: