What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

He is Risen: John the Beloved's Witness of the Resurrection



This is the story of Jesus, as seen through the eyes of John the Beloved.  John was with Jesus during his ministry, upon the Mount of Transfiguration, at the Garden of Gethsemane, at the cross, where Jesus instructed him to care for his mother, and saw Him, the risen Lord, and bore testimony of Him.  "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing."

No comments:

Post a Comment