What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Annie and Caleb Are Married: At the Temple

Uncle Mark, Sheri, Jeremy Kayla

Natalia and Ayden

Camberly Rose

Tony and Bronny 

Skylar who did not like wearing a bow tie

Miranda and Hayley Dawn

Mark

Caleb

Camberly, Natalia, Lizzy, Jeremy, Anthony, Gus, Mark, Elliott,


Caleb and Annie



Camberly Rose and Anthony

Elliott

Grandma and Grandpa Hunter



Tony and I

Ty (taking pictures) Charity, Anthony, Lizzy, 

Kayla, Jeremy, Skylar



Grandma and Elliott

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment