What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, March 22, 2021

London Bridge in Lake Havasu

 returning from Joshua Tree National Park we went through Mojave Trails National Monument and then crossed the Colorado River at Parker.  We then headed north and didn't spend much time but I was able to get pictures of London Bridge form both sides as there was a walkway under the bridge by the river.  Appeared a fun place with many restaurants and sites and activities.  We must return someday.  




No comments:

Post a Comment