What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, March 22, 2021

**Joshua Tree National Park Visit Spring Break 2021

Joshua trees

Tony on a rock
Mohave Yucca
 



Chola cactus

Yucca

Juniper


Joshua Tree Visitor Center art

Lunch on a rock




Skull Rock I found

cactus

caterpillar

Joshua tree

Rock I thought looked like a tortoise


window rock looks like an elephant



Skull Rock



Tony and White Tank Arch Rock

Chola Cactus Garden


Tony's sign pictures


ocotillo plant


sunset
Joshua Trees was a three-day trip.  On day to.  We discovered in park camping was full and spent the night on BLM property north of the park close to Copper Mountain.  Second day we drove through the park.  We hit many interesting sights as can be seen from the pictures.  The highlight was stopping for lunch and eating on the rocks.  This also afforded a short hike.  Another short hike was to Skull Rock which was close to Jumbo Rocks.  The rocks there satisfied any bouldering desires we had.  We all climbed some, but Tony really went all out.  He also hiked to the arch by White Tank Campground.  This was our longest hike.  We stopped for pictures after that at a couple groves, but were tired out and headed for camping south of the park in another BLM spot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment