What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Tony's Last Pack Meeting

This last Saturday Tony's Pack meeting experience was very eventful.  This was his last Pack Meeting as Tony has now turned 11.  It was the Blue and Gold Banquet with pizza.  They had an Olympics theme.  Tony won some of the events.  Then during awards, Tony received his arrow-of- light.  The meeting concluded with Tony crossing the bridge.  Tony ran the Olympic torch past all the other dens.  My pictures aren't the greatest, especially of the zip-line crossing.  I thought I was making a movie, but my phone wasn't on the right setting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment