What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Memorial Day 2017

Memorial Day this year was different.  It was yard work in the morning.  I went and helped with feeding the Veterans.  It was at the VFW Building.  they served tritip and chicken.  I mostly helped with the clean up.  I arrived in time to serve only a few stragglers.  We took down the big tent which was interesting.  It was a big circus type tent used for shade.  Inside the VFW there was a display of all the service men from California who had passed away in the war.
In the p.m. Jeremy and Kayla hosted a barbeque.  Jeremy had made a water structure as part of their pool.  The kids were already having fun when we arrived.  In addition to us, the Halls and Miranda, there was one of the missionaries who taught Kayla, and his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment