What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Ten Year Colonoscopy

Guess who went in for the 10 year colonoscopy.  This is my second. The actual experience isn't that back as the give you something to make you sleepy.  I slept through most of it, but also watched some on the monitor.  However that pineapple stuff you have to drink is just terrible.  Orange would be a better flavor.  It was at the end of each glass that the stuff would gag me.  Or if I paused while drinking it I would gag.  I had the just try to chug the stuff as best I could.  I just received the report and now they are recommending every five years instead of ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment