What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, May 21, 2018

San Jose Shark Fever

The Sharks were a big thing in San Jose for a time.  First the Sharks took out the Anaheim Ducks in four games.  however then the face the Vegas Knights and lost four games to two.  I happened to walk through San Jose on the day of a match, and got some shots.  This included San Pedro Square decked out, a Shark boat and a shark by the Arena.  I even watched a game on t.v.; the Sharks lost in overtime, but they came back two goals in the final period. 

No comments:

Post a Comment