What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Tony's Last Pinewood Derby


Where Tony has turned eleven, this was his last pinewood derby.  His car was in the middle of the bunch.  His won some races, and lost others.  He had a good time, and showed great sportsmanship.  We took fruit kabobs that looked like semaphores, watermelon red, cantaloupe yellow and green grapes.  Tony and I built them.  Sheri was helping to decorate.  In fact I also helped set up tables after the play practice.  Someone had set up chairs for conference, so it was a bit harder with taking down first.

1 comment:

  1. David Scoresby: Great job Tony. Hope you had fun doing it. I love you.

    ReplyDelete