What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, February 19, 2018

Santa Clara Train Museum at the Santa Clara Depot

I have discovered the train museum and model railroad track at the Santa Clara Depot.  It is open Tuesdays and Saturdays and is really cool.  I like to go in an watch the trains for a few minutes while I am waiting for the train.  I usually go to Diridon Station, but on Tuesdays make it a point to go to Santa Clara.  The pictures represent three visits to the museum.  It includes pictures from the museum, and pictures from the model railway display.

No comments:

Post a Comment