What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Happy Birthday to Me

Black 60 August 4.  Sheri met me in town for the South First Friday.  However I had picked up some bug and the experience was dreadful because my tummy was upset.  This resulted in me being down for most of Saturday and Sunday.  However we gathered for cake on Saturday.  We tried out the new fire pit and roasted marshmallows in addition to spice cake.























No comments:

Post a Comment